The course aims to develop overall competence, skills and confidence to handle,
maintain and troubleshoot on electrical equipment, automatic control systems and
usage of electrical test equipment.
The course covers advanced aspects of shipboard electrical knowledge in this
workshop, conducted in a dedicated laboratory cum classroom. The course provides
theoretical information, intensive hands-on training and discussions leading to
improvement in competence and confidence to maintain, handle and troubleshoot on
Marine engineers, Electrical officers, Engineers from industry, Engineers from rigs
and offshore industry. Download Course PDF
For booking & enquiries contact:
Stanley D'Souza, Marketing Manager. +91 8879696424
TEL : +91 22 6111 0909 / 24463565 / 61113636
NOTE: We can assist with hotel booking arrangements if required
To enable the participants to:
• Understand the fundamental concepts of electrical technology.
• Recognize component symbols and their construction, functioning and applications.
• Identify symbols, trace and analyse circuit diagrams and troubleshoot electric
• Work independently on electrical machinery and automatic control systems of
• Diagnose electrical problems ‘right-first-time’
• Minimize the expensive trial and error troubleshooting approach.
• Reduce unexpected downtime on electrical motors and other equipment
• Improve plant safety
• Learn specific techniques to troubleshoot equipment and control circuits
• Learn the various concepts to read and decode electrical circuit diagrams.
• Analyse equipment problems and determine causes of equipment failure
• Troubleshoot electrical equipment and control circuits